- Place an order
- Communicate your offer price and delivery schedule to your port of your choice (E.C & North Ameria only)
- Agree price, terms and condition
- Trigger delivery to your port and original documents are given to you for settlement within an agreed period
Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) installation is a floating facility, usually based on a (converted) oil tanker hull.
It is a mobile up and midstream unit, equipped with hydrocarbon processing equipment for separation and treatment of crude oil, water and gases, arriving on board from sub-sea oil wells via flexible pipeline
- Midstream (sometime it include Downstream)This is the collection and transpotation of crude oil and natural gas and refined products, by oil tanker vessels or pipelines
- DownstreamThe manufacturing of natural gas products drived from crude oil processing, selling and districution thereof. This is the refinerying and market of the products from upstream production.RefineriesRetail filling stations, polymers/plastics, lubricants, engine oil, fertilizers etc
- ServicesFirms that provide manpower services to the oil and gas inductries but can sometime engage in the production of petrol-chemical products. From rig design to building the rig itself, drilling etc.
- Super Major or CombinedThese are companies that do everything from upstream to services. there are six majors namely BP, Total, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, ExxonMobil, Shell and minor Super Majors like PETRONAS and others